Monday, August 31, 2015

Product Review: BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One

As a busy (and working) mom, it’s important for me to spend time with my kids while still getting things done! For me, there are two times in our day when it is hardest to have everyone with me: when doing household chores and when out in public. One way that I can keep my littlest kids closest to me is using a baby carrier. I never had one with my first child, and honestly don’t know how I managed life sometimes. No I do know…I never got anything done! When she went through stages of never wanting to be put down, I literally got nothing else done. Don’t get me wrong, I loved holding her but as a working mom, sometimes I NEEDED to get things done that required me being hands free! Fast forward to my second and third kids and I got smart enough to finally invest in a BabyBjörn carrier…best decision I ever made!

The BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One is a carrier that you can wear with infants as small as 8 pounds, all the way up to three year old toddlers. It’s a great, multifunctional, ergonomic, and comfortable carrier that allows you to safely and easily stay in close contact with your child. The carrier has a four-way design which allows you to carry your child either front inward facing (high on the chest for newborns or a little lower for older babies), front outward facing (5 months and up), or carried on your back (12 months and up).  It has an adjustable design with a pressure-relieving belt, and extra-thick padded shoulder straps for maximum comfort. 

The Baby Carrier One has firm, adjustable head support for secure and proper positioning of the baby’s head and neck. The legs and hips are held in an ergonomically correct position that is recommend by pediatricians. When you carry your child in an upright position, it keeps their airways free and allows you to check on your baby’s breathing. The carrier itself has a padded seat, non-chafing seams, and adjustable width for the leg position. The head support can also be folded down when your baby is facing outwards.

Carrying your infant in the Baby Carrier One helps you stay in close contact and reinforce the parent-child bond from the very beginning. What is great about this carrier is that your baby is positioned high up on your chest and close to your heart. Therefore, your newborn is soothed and reassured by the warmth of your body and the sound of your heart and voice. Also, as a parent, it helps you learn to recognize and understand your baby’s needs.

BabyBjörn has a commitment to the health and safety of children! They work with leading international pediatricians, child psychologists, and midwives, in order to develop the best and safest products for children. So as parents, we can feel confident that the choices we make for our kids (and choosing BabyBjörn) is the best one!

Although my kids are getting older and almost out of the baby carrier stage, my 3 year old still likes to be held when out in public or times when we have longer walks. The BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One is a great option for me to keep him with me, still have my hands free for the other two, and he thinks it’s fun to “get a piggy back ride” as we go along with our day.

You can find out more about BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One by checking them out online. You can also follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment